Friday, February 1, 2008

First Couple Days at Disney!

Hello Family!
I know I have been sort of neglecting this the past few days but I have been kind of busy! Wednesday I had Traditions, my very first day of work! It was Disney Orientation. Not very exciting stuff. Then afterwards, we had finally gained access to the parks! So we went to Magic Kingdom! YAY! It was a blast! We watchted Wishes and a parade. We went on the Buzz ride, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribbean, Haunted Mansion (like 4 times! haha), the Pooh Bear ride, Jungle Cruise, watched Disney's PhilarMagic!, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the monorail! haha. Then yesterday I had a class called Merchantainment. It was long and boring. Blah! Then afterward, I went to Epcot, then to MGM (now called Disney's Hollywood Studios) to ride Rockin' and Tower of Terror, Stars Tours, and watch the High school Musical parade. Then we went back to Epcot and went on Soarin'. It was amazing! Then we went back to MGM (dont ask why I went back and forth so much) to get the Costume my roomie need. Going behind the scenes is so cool...except I am not really allowed to talk about it. And now I have today and tomorrow off and then my first day on my location is on Sunday! YAY!
Well I guess that's it for now!
Love you all and miss you!
Cheyenne

No comments: