Monday, February 4, 2008

So....

Hello Everyone!
How is it going? I hope everyone is doing very well and is having a good semester and work!
I have been pretty good. This past week has been really good! I am really loving it here way more than I ever liked school. The people here are great and everything!
Well this last couple days have been good. Saturday was uneventful We went to Epcot for a little while then to Magic Kingdom just to ride Haunted Mansion! And let me just tell you how awesome it is to go to a park just to ride one ride! haha! It's great! The only thing is I still havn't been to Animal Kingdom! I still havn't gone on Everest and it is driving me insane!!! Haha.
Anyhow, yesterday was my first day at my location! It was welcome day so all we really did was tour the resort and learn about it. Like it is the biggest resort here is Disney with 2,880 rooms! And it also was named the Best Family resort in the country last year. Haha. Oh and we also did some things on the computer but that stuff was boring! So today is my first day of training! I am so excited! But my shift is a bit sucky! I have to work from 4:30-1:00am! So in other words I won't get back tomorrow morning until like 2! But whatever! Then I have the same shift tomorrow. But oh well! I am still very excited about it! YAY!
Well I will be posting soon I am sure about how my job is and such! I just don't really know when!
I love and miss you all!
Talk to you all soon!
<3Cheyenne

4 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Back in my day, school was school! We didn't have no haunted mansions!

Twila said...

^_^ I'm glad you're having so much fun! I was worried it'd be much harder than school, but you seem to be doing great.
Just make time to find some sleep after that early shift! O_O

Kacie said...

yowza i am jealous. school is overrated.:) i can't wait to come down and see you and everything!! Its gonna be great! if you work a late shift at the gift shop, we'll come visit, hahaha.

is the gift shop even open til 1am?

Cheyenne said...

naw its open til 12 but we have to close up and such. its opened pretty late. and the store is freaking huge!! ...for being in a resort i mean!!