Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Days of Work and Class

Hey all!
So Monday was my first real day of work! I had a 16:30-1:00 shift. It was long and very overwhelming! But it was so much fun! The ringing poeple up and giving chnage part is really easy. The complicated stuff is...well...complicated. Such as returns and shipments and stuff. That stuff is going to take me a while to get used to. But other than the working part, it is still a lot of fun! We get to play with the kids and have parades and such! We are also supposed to dance around and sing when we have no guests! It's so fun! And the music there is fun! They they play lots of Beatles and other oldies. They play hits from the 50's to the 90's! They even play Umm Bop! The only thing is the CD plays in a cycle so its the same song every day at the same time. Its not like I hear the same songs all day but I hear the same songs the same time everyday. One of my managers told me that I'll start to know the time by what song is playing! haha! Over all I really like my work locations and everything. But then again it's still new so I'll have to get back to you on that! Haha!
With class, it's ok. I started my first class today and it wouldnt be so bad if it wasn't 4 hours long! I think I am going to like it. It seems very intersting and fun! Yay!
My other class starts tomorrow and I am not really looking forward to it but whatever.
Well I guess thats it for now!
Love and miss you all!
<3Cheyenne

3 comments:

Kacie said...

four hours of one class?!?!??!
WHAT?????

that is insane.
it is fun you get to dance around at work though. it sounds like a cool job!

Cheyenne said...

haha! yeah its worse then the summer classes i had to take...the only difference is i take this class only once a week. but whatever.

it is so far. im not looking forward to the summer months though because my trainer said the AC sucks there so it gets really hot! blah!

Twila said...

I sympathize. I have three 3+ hour classes. -_-