Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disney Time!

Hello Family!
Well, I am not sure where I should start. These last few days have been crazy! The drive down here wasnt that bad. Mom and I stayed at a Courtyard Marriott right by Disney! That night we went to Planet Hollywood with some other 28thers which was fun. The next day was check in. I got at Check in at 8. It was a whole bunch of boring stuff like paper work and background checks and such. I got a apartment at Chatham Square (YES!). Its a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom! Its pretty nice! Then we went to a housing meeting which was long and boring! Freaking 2 1/2 hours long! For dinner I went out with Daddy and Rinny to Rainforest Cafe! It was so cool! I love that place! Then today we had more check in stuff to do. But I also found out my work location! I am working in the Pop Century Resort shop! This makes me happy because even though I didnt get the hospitality role, I am still in a resort! YAY! I also signed up for classes. I am a bit nervous about them but I think I'll do ok. Well, I guess thats it for now! Love and miss you all!
<3Cheyenne

2 comments:

DaddyMike said...

What are 28thers?

Can you invite Connie using connie.dufford@gmail.com ?

DaddyMike said...

Invite Kacie too!